Monday, June 30, 2014

Hi!

My name is Graham Oakland. This is the last class I have left to take for the completion of my TESL Masters Degree! I don't really feel as though my summer has started yet, as the high school where I teach was just let out last week, and since then, I have been engulfed in finishing a final project for my degree.

When I have free time away from work and school, I enjoy surfing, playing soccer, traveling, and watching my kids grow! I have two boys: Kai - 5 years old, and Kade - 19 months. My family pretty much dictates what I do with my life these days, so I am trying my best to get them all interested in surfing or soccer so I can continue to enjoy these activities (with them of course)!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a busy summer -- hope you get to make time to be with Kai and Kade, too!

    ReplyDelete